By Royal Decree on 12.20.1911, defined as one parish the Strontza with Rozova.
The parish belonged to the Diocese of Monemvasia and Lacedaemon and 04.09.1912 by Royal Decree, established as a parish church, parish Strotzas, the church of the Assumption.
Assumption.
Our Church, built in 1879 with the personal work of the residents of our village. Celebrated on August 15.

14 15

The hagiography was made in 1991, during the presidency of Fotis Monemvasitis, a remarkable effort of the same and the villagers.

17 18 19 16

In our village there are two cemeteries. The St George in Xemonia

11 07 08 09

and Prophet Elias

24 05 01 26